AUSkey is being replaced with myGovID
If you are a business that accesses government online services like the Business Portal or the Small Business Clearing House the way that you login is changing from 27th March 2020.
- AUSkey will no longer function from 27th March 2020
- myGovID verifies an individual’s identity. It is different from a MyGov account.
- A smart device is required to use myGovID (iOS 10 or later Apple devices or Android 7.0 or later. )
- myGovID could be thought of like a digital passport, it belongs to the individual registering it.
- Relationship Authorisation Manager (RAM) allows you to authorise myGovID holders to access the government services you use on the business behalf.
To create a myGovID you will need a smart device, at least two identity documents (Driver’s Licence, Passport, Birth certificate or Medicare card ).
Once created you will need to use it to login to RAM to link your business and invite additional myGovID holders to access selected government services on your behalf (if required).
If you have a trust with a corporate trustee you will need to call the number at the bottom of the following page ( https://info.authorisationmanager.gov.au/principal-authority) and identify yourself as the primary person. You will then receive a manual linking code that can be used to add your business using RAM.
Talk to us on (03) 5975 3666 if you have further questions or get stuck.