Victorian Government – Business Support Fund Grant
The Victorian Government has launched the $500 million Business Support Fund to help small businesses survive the impacts of COVID-19 and keep people in work. Funding of $10,000 per business is available and will be allocated through a grant process.
- To apply businesses must employ staff and be subject to closure or highly impacted by Restricted Activity Directions issued by the Deputy Chief Health Officer to-date among other criteria below.
- Applications open on Monday 30 March 2020 and close on Monday 1 June 2020.
- The fund is targeted at small businesses that may not be eligible for 2019-20 refunds and waiving of payroll tax, applies to wages bills of $650,000 or above.
Businesses can apply if they meet all the following criteria:
- Employ staff
- Have been subject to closure or is highly impacted by Restricted Activity Directions issued by the Deputy Chief Health Officer to-date.
- Have a turnover of more than $75,000
- Have payroll of less than $650,000
- Hold an ABN and have held that ABN at 16 March 2020.
- Have been engaged in carrying out the operation of the business in the Victoria on 16 March 2020.
Applicants are required to provide a copy of their most recent Business Activity Statement (BAS). Other supporting materials can also be provided.
To apply applicants must submit an application online via the ‘Apply now’ button on the below page.